Come find out why Anilao is considered the nudibranch capital of the world! Due to their slow movement and bright colours, nudibranchs are a divers' favourite to take photos of! Anilao offers numerous nudibranchs and more, you will be pampered in this photography trip, which includes:
- 2 divers to 1 guide ratio: Very personalised attention from the guides, who on top of being excellent spotters, are great photographers themselves and will give you tips and help you with your photos!
- 9 day dives in 3 great days of diving: with depths not usually exceeding 20m, you can have more bottom time to take your photos!
- Free camera and accessories rental: for those who need a macro lens, snoots, strobes, or even a whole camera set up, they are free for rent! (subject to availability. first come first served!)
- Photo reviews at the end of every day: Feedback on how to improve your shots, and any questions answered on the spot, instead of having to wait til you are back at Singapore!
- Accommodations, Airport transfer and all 3 meals per day, coffee, tea and snacks!
- Air tickets to Manila
- Travel insurance
- Gear rental (US$20 for a full set, US$15 for BCD plus regulator)
- Additional dives (US$30/dive) for those who have more energy!
Philippines Airlines (PAL)
23 Jan 1030-1420 Singapore to Manila
27 Jan 1500- 1900 Manila to Singapore
Enquiry: Booking thru our email@example.com and our Trip IC will contact you!!!
Underwater Photography Trip Anilao 17-23 Jan 2019
Vacancy available: Not Available
Duration: 17-Jan-2019 (Thu) to 23-Jan-2019 (Wed)
Dive Venue: 0