A typical diving day starts with a land transfer from our resort in Harris Waterfront Batam to Pulau Galang.
We dive down south at lovely dive sites such as Petong and Pulau Abang Besar, which feature nice drop offs and healthy sea fan gardens. Average depth ranges from 10 to 35 meters with average visibility around 5 to 10 meters. The marine life is largely untouched, and you can spot blue spotted rays, anemone fish, large coral gardens, and you might even catch a glimpse of a black tip shark and more!
Harris Waterfront Resort is a 4-star resort located in West Batam. With 308 spacious rooms with air-conditioning, attached bathroom with hot shower, balcony, cable TV and more, you can be sure that you will enjoy every moment of your stay with Harris.
A chain of 6 bridges, known as the Barelang Bridge, connect the islands of Batam, Rempang, and Galang. Pulau Galang belongs to a group of three islands called Barelang (abbreviation of Batam-Rempang-Galang) in the Riau Archipelago. The Riau Archipelago is the principal core group of islands located south of Singapore in the Riau Island province. The main islands are Batam, Rempang, Galang, Bintan, Combol, Kundur, and Karimun.
2D2N Riau Islands Diver @ Harris Waterfront Resort Package
Leisure Diver: SGD $480.00 per pax (twin sharing basis)
- Package includes:
- 5 day dives with air-filled tanks and weights
- 2 night's a/c accommodation with attached bathroom
- 2 breakfast in Harris Waterfront Resort
- 2 lunches
- Return land and sea transfers from Harborfront Ferry Terminal (Singapore)
- Package excludes:
- Equipment rental
- Tips and insurance
HARRIS WATERFRONT RIAU ISLANDS 2D2N LEISURE DIVER PACKAGE
Vacancy available: Not Available
Duration: 8-Dec-2017 (Fri) to 10-Dec-2017 (Sun)
Dive Venue: Riau Islands, Indonesia
Terms and Conditions:
· No extra bed is allowed in Standard Chalet
· All single travellers will be charged with Single Supplement Rate from the package rate above (for OWN ROOM with NO SHARING)
· W Group Pte Ltd reserved the rights to revise the quotation rates at any time, giving no less than 60 days of written notice. Such revision will not affect guaranteed reservation made prior to the notice of revision
· All trips sold are non-refundable
· All bookings will be made only after payments have been processed
· All departure (land and boat) is on sit-on-coach (SIC) basis, except single traveller
· Guest full details required upon confirmation such as full name as per passport, passport number, nationality, diving qualification and dietary requirement (if any)
· W Group Pte Ltd requires 20% deposit (non-refundable) of the total calculated tour price for every confirmed booking. The remaining balance must be received by W Group Pte Ltd at least 14 days before the guest's departure to destination.
· All guests are required to sign a liability release (waiver) and express assumption of risk upon arrival and abide by all diving and safety rules.
· ScubaPeople reserves the right to make changes to dive itineraries for safety reasons; these may include diver’s abilities, weather and tide conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances.
· Cancellation charge is calculated based on trip's full cost:
§ Within 30 Days - 25% Cancellation Charge
§ Within 14 Days - 50% Cancellation Charge
§ Within 7 Days - 100% Cancellation Charge