Come join us to cruise and dive on the beautiful Iruvai in Maldives!
During the 7 day trip, our guests can enjoy diving and snorkeling in the best reefs, and local island excursions along the beautiful islands and crystal clear waters. All the rooms are double occupancy with 5 rooms on the lower deck and 5 rooms on the upper deck.
Affordable luxury and unforgettable dives await!
Price: USD 1550 for Standard room (per person)
- Single Occupancy Available Upon Request
- Junior Suite top up USD 200 / pax
- Master Suite top up USD 300 / pax
Main Attractions: Manta Rays, Whaleshark, Eagle Rays, Grey reef sharks, black and white tips, Nurse sharks, Napolean Wrasse and lots of other pelagic marine creatures.
Route : North Atoll – South Atoll – Ari Atoll
Day 1: Arrival in Male, and transfer to the boat
Day 2: 3 day dives
Day 3: 3 day dives, 1 night dive
Day 4: 2 day dives, Beach BBQ
Day 5: 3 day dives, 1 night dive
Day 6: 3 day dives
Day 7: 1 day dive, Male city tour
Day 8: Check out from the boat, transfer to Airport
All dives are subject to weather conditions.
- 7 nights Accommodation on the boat
- Up to 17 dives with experienced local guides
- All meals on board
- Free flow coffee, tea and Milo
- Airport transfers
- Equipment rental
- Drinks and alcohol from the bar
- Green Tax (USD 42)
- Island Fee (USD 10)
- Tips for the crew
Contact us at email@example.com or 6649 9735 today to join us for an unforgettable dive trip!
MV IRUVAI 8D7N MALDIVES LOB
Vacancy available: Not Available
Duration: 30-Nov--0001 (Mon) to 30-Nov--0001 (Mon)
Dive Venue: Maldives
Terms and Conditions
The offered contract rates are subject to the following terms and conditions and must be adhered to.
• Package is valid until 31st December 2017
• W Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to revise the package price at any time, giving no less than 30 days of written notice.
Such revision would not affect guaranteed reservation made prior to the notice of revision.
• W Group Pte Ltd requires a non-refundable 50% deposit for booking confirmation, balance payment to be made latest 4 weeks before departure date.
• All guests/divers are required to sign a liability release (waiver) and express assumption of risk before departure and abide all diving and safety requirement and rules.