Come join us as we do our part to conserve the underwater world we love so much!
Together with Berjaya Tioman Resort, ScubaPeople is organizing our annual Tioman Island Conservation Day on 20 October 2017.
We will have 2 teams this year, the coral planting dive team and the clean up dive team.Tioman Island is the largest island in the South China Sea, located about 48km Northeast from Mersing, Johor.
Berjaya Tioman Resort is ScubaPeople's partner resort in Tioman which offers 268 international-standard rooms. Berjaya Resort offers various dive sites for both new and experienced scuba divers.
Berjaya Tioman Resort is a 4 star hotel that offers superb accommodation whether you’re a diver or non-diver. It is an ideal resort for you and your family with its various activities the resort can offer, like golfing, snorkeling, kayaking, gym, billiards, table tennis, basketball, or just relaxing along the beach.
- $20/pax additional for room upgrade from Quad to Twin Sharing
- $80/pax additional for upgrade from Twin to Single
- Package includes:
- 2N Quad-sharing Accommodation at Berjaya Tioman Resort
- 5 boat dives
- Welcome Gift Pack
- 2 buffet breakfast at Sri Nelayan Restaurant
- 1 packed lunch
- 1 Diver's Night themed dinner
- All land (14-passenger van or 40-seater bus) and sea transfers
- Package excludes:
- Equipment rental ($50 for BCD, regulator, mask, fin and weight belt set)
- Speedboat transfer from Mersing Jetty to dive boat due to low tide (RM30/way)
- Marine Park Fee (RM50)
- Tips, other meals & snacks out of resort stay,
- Personal travel and dive insurance
Tioman Island Conservation Day 2017 (Clean Up Dive Team)
Vacancy available: 20
Duration: 20-Oct-2017 (Fri) to 22-Oct-2017 (Sun)
Dive Venue: Pulau Tioman, Malaysia Pulau Aur, Malaysia
Terms and Conditions:
· No extra bed is allowed in Standard Chalet
· All single travelers will be charged with Single Supplement Rate from the package rate above (for OWN ROOM with NO SHARING)
· W Group Pte Ltd requires all certified divers who are participating in leisure dive trips or advanced courses to have dived in the past one year or have attended a scuba refresher session
· W Group Pte Ltd reserves the rights to revise the quotation rates at any time, giving no less than 60 days of written notice. Such revision will not affect guaranteed reservation made prior to the notice of revision
· All bookings and reservations will be confirmed and made only after payments have been processed
· All goods and trips sold are non-refundable or exchangeable
· Cancellation of trips made for any reason will not be entertained, and no refunds will be made
· Request for postponement for trip can only be allowed if request is made 14 days in advance for Tioman and Riau Islands trips.
· All departure (land and boat) is on sit-on-coach (SIC) basis, except single traveler
· Guest full details are required upon confirmation, such as full name as per passport, date of birth, passport number, expiry date of passport, nationality, diving qualifications and dietary requirements (if any)
· W Group Pte Ltd requires 30% deposit (non-refundable) of the total calculated tour price for every confirmed booking. The remaining balance must be received by W Group Pte Ltd as stated below:
o Full payment for long-haul trips must be made at least 30 working days before departure date.
o Full payment for trips to Pulau Tioman and Riau Islands must be made at least 14 days in advance.
· All guests are required to sign a liability release (waiver) and express assumption of risk upon arrival and abide by all diving and safety rules.
· W Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to make changes to dive itineraries for safety reasons; these may include diver’s abilities, weather and tide conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances.
· Cancellation charge is calculated based on trip's full cost:
o Within 30 Days - 25% Cancellation Charge
o Within 14 Days - 50% Cancellation Charge
o Within 7 Days - 100% Cancellation Charge