Type: Mesh Backpack Gear Bag with Handles
Dimension: 29.5” x 16 x 16 ins.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty (parts, labor): Full Warranty
Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs.
Volume: 7536 cu.inches
1) The material that is composed of PVC mesh net to ensure its durability, sturdiness and long lasting usage. It’s supposed to be manufactured to handle your dive equipment and accessories.
2) Water Drainage hole from the bottom extension is supposed to allow for easy drainage of water after placing your wet gear in your bag and quick drying of items.
3) Lateral Zipper that’s easy to access, put items into your bag and remove.
4) Drawstring closing that’s located at the top with barrel lock fastener apparently make it easy to access your gear.
5) Two methods of carrying this bag for versatility:
As a Backpack – Padded backpack shoulders straps that are supposed to be strategically designed to reduce fatique and discomfort. There’s also a sternum strap that’s adjustable by squeezing it’s side release buckle to give you the fit you want. This provides stability.
As a Duffel bag – 2 sturdy, rubber handles that you can grab hold of and carry as a duffel bag for quick transportation.
6) Zippered Wide External Padded Pocket. A great place to store your regulator and computer.
7) Internal Pocket that’s supposed to give you enough room to store other dive accessories like a dive whistle, etc.
8) Keeps you dry when using as a backpack with wet gear because apparently it is not entirely mesh and therefore creates a barrier.
9) Protection at the bottom that endures weight.
Mares Cruise Mesh Backpack Deluxe
- Product Code: Mares Cruise Mesh Backpack Deluxe
- Availability: In Stock