Nitrox is a breathing gas that has a lot of benefits for both new and experienced divers.
This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
Who this course is for?
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age: 10 (with parental consent)
- Open Water Scuba Diver or higher equivalent or current enrollment in one of those courses
What you can expect to learn?
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
What is included?
- Online course study
- 2 hours practical session
- Certification upon course completion
How long does it take?
The Computer Nitrox Course is conducted on candidate's and instructor's free schedules arranging basis.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on available classes.
SDI COMPUTER NITROX