Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wishes to be trained in the basic life support techniques to provide assistance until advanced cardiac care responds
- Any certified diver who would like to advance in dive training by participating in the SDI Rescue Diver or leadership level programs
- Minimum age: 10 (with parental consent)
What you can expect to learn?
The following topics will be covered during this course and more!
- What is CPROX1st AED ?
- When do you administer oxygen?
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- First aids
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
Skills you will complete during this course include all of the following, and more!
- Emergency oxygen
- Perform CPR on a manikin
- First aid: treat a simulated injury for the 6 Basics
What is included ?
- 2 to 4 hours theory and practical session
- Certification upon course completion
How long does it take?
The CPR1st & AED Administrator Course is conducted on candidate's and instructor's free schedules arranging basis.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on available classes.
SDI CPROX1ST & AED ADMINISTRATOR COURSE