The SDI Rescue Diver Course is designed to develop your knowledge and necessary skills to effectively perform diver rescues and assist, and administer necessary first aid.
You will learn skills such as how to perform self rescue, buddy rescue, recognize and calm potential panic divers, administer proper first aid to divers who have experienced dive related injuries, conduct effective search patterns and manage accident scenes.
Who is this course for?
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diver knowledge and skill set
- Any certified advanced adventure diver or advanced diver who would like to advance in dive training
- Anyone interested in becoming a dive leader
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Provide proof of CURRENT CPR, first aid and oxygen (O2) provider (where local law permits) certification
- Provide proof of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver certification, or equivalent, or open water diver certification and 30 logged open water dives
What will you master?
The Rescue Diver Course will broaden your focus not only with regard to your skills and the environment, but also to other divers as well. You will be trained to prevent and manage dive emergencies and thereby increasing your skill level and confidence. The syllabus includes:
- The psychology of rescue
- Being prepared for a diver emergency
- Accident management
- Responding to diver emergencies
What is included and excluded?
- Package includes:
- 1 theory session and 4 - 6 hours pool training
- Diver certification upon successful completion of course
- 2 nights' a/c accommodation with attached bathroom
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Return land and sea transfers from Harborfront Ferry Terminal
- Scuba equipment for pool training and trip
- Package excludes:
- Dinner on your own
- Personal insurance and tips
How long does it take?
The Rescue Diver Course is conducted over at few days of training and a weekend-trip basis.
Contact us via email@example.com for more details on available trips.
SDI RESCUE DIVER COURSE