You’ve taken your plunge and become a certified open water scuba diver and now you are ready to gain more knowledge in the world of the underwater. However, you would like to see what is out there first. You've come to the right place!
The SDI Advanced Adventure Diver Course will give you an introductory overview
of five (5) selected SDI specialties.
You will learn to enjoy your dive with more control by planning
deeper dives, better buoyancy and more underwater skills throughout the
course. Two of the compulsory specialties are Deep Diving and Navigation, which are the foundations of continuing your education as a diver.
remaining specialties include:
- Advanced Buoyancy
- Drift Diving
- Night Diving
- Wreck Diving
- Marine Ecosystem Awareness
- Computer Diving
- and many more!
- Certified as Open Water Diver
- Minimum age of 18; candidates ages between 10 - 17 years old requires written parental consent
What do you need to do?
- Register & arrange for a 2D/2N weekend full-board package trip
- Make compulsory five (5) open water adventure dives
What is included and excluded?
- Package includes:
- 2 night's a/c accommodation with attached bathroom
- All meals on island stay period
- 5 day-dives with scuba equipment, air-filled tanks & weights
- Return land and sea transfers from our dive studio
- Package excludes:
- Marine Park fee
- Small boat transfers when tide is too low to board ferry
- Personal insurance and tips
How long does it take?
The Advanced Adventure Diver Course is conducted on over a weekend-trip basis.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on available trips.
SDI ADVANCED ADVENTURE DIVER COURSE @ BERJAYA TIOMAN RESORT