See the underwater world as it is meant to be experienced – underwater. Become a part of an eco-system that supports so much of our life and take it to your limits; whether that is interacting with colorful schools of fish over a peaceful sea mount or diving alongside a giant whale or ray that have come to take check you out. Dive with turtles or dive some of the most historic wrecks ever. Whatever direction you want to take your new life-style to; it all begins here!
The SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course is designed to give you the necessary skills to safely conduct open water dives. This course is the key to start exploring dive destinations around the globe or even in your backyard.
- Minimum age: 10 years old (with parental consent)
- Be able to swim at least 100m and be comfortable in water
What will you master?
Throughout the course, you will learn how to dive independently with a buddy, applying the skills and knowledge that you have mastered. The learning syllabus includes:
- Scuba diving basic & essential skills
- Breathing and swimming underwater
- Buoyancy control
- Usage of scuba equipment especially dive computer
- Underwater communication
- Basic rescue techniques
What is included and excluded?
- Package includes:
- 3 hour theory session and 4 - 6 hours pool training
- Diver certification upon successful completion of course
- 2 nights' a/c accommodation with attached bathroom
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Return land and sea transfers from Harborfront Ferry Terminal
- Scuba equipment for pool training and trip
- Package excludes:
- Dinner on your own
- Personal insurance and tips
How long does it take?
The Open Water Diver Course is conducted over at few days of training and a weekend-trip basis.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on available trips.
SDI OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVER COURSE @ Berjaya Tioman