Why Do People Scuba Dive?
It is to the closest feeling you will experience being an astronaut. It is one of the most intimate, marriage-nurturing things you can do with your spouse. It is the only way to really explore 3/4 of our natural world. Be a part of a community of people who are adventurous, methodical and generally around good people. Because your friends and relatives will envy you doing what they can only watch.
This is where you start.
The SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course is designed to give you the necessary skills to safely enjoy open water dives with your friends and family. This course is the key to start exploring dive destinations all over the world.
Minimum age: 10 years old (with parental consent)
Be able to swim at least 100m, float for 5 minutes and be comfortable in the water
What will you master?
Throughout the course, you will learn how to dive independently with a buddy, applying the skills and knowledge that you have mastered. The learning syllabus includes:
• Scuba diving basic & essential skills
• Breathing and swimming underwater
• Buoyancy control
• Usage of scuba equipment especially dive computer
• Underwater communication
• Basic rescue techniques
What is included and excluded?
• Package includes:
• 2D/2N Accommodation at Berjaya Tioman Resort (4 Star Rating)
• 2 Buffet Breakfast / 2 Packed Lunch / 1 International Buffet Dinner
• Return land and sea transfers from Singapore to Tioman Island
• Scuba equipment for pool training and trip
• Comfortable private 10 seater passenger van or 40-seater
• Tanks and Weights
• 3-hour theory session and 4 - 6 hours pool training
• SDI Open Water Diver certification upon successful completion of course
• FOC Scuba gear rental for pool and open water training including dive computer
• Marine Park Fees (RM30)
• Tourism Tax (RM20)
• Speedboat Transfer Fee (RM35)
• Tips (as you pleased for boat crew)
• Personal insurance and tips
How long does it take?
The Open Water Diver Course is conducted over a few weekdays of training and a weekend open water trip.
Contact us via email@example.com for more details on available trips and register yourself @
SDI Open Water Diver Course Extended Promotion Till 12-01-2019