Divers looking for an alternative form of scuba diving instead of traditional back mount diving and looking forward to achieving the SDI Advance Diver Rating.
Sidemount Diving will improve your streamlining, trim, balance, stability plus provide you with redundancy, easy valve access and better manage your equipment in the water.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent.
What can you expect to learn:
The SDI Sidemount Diver Course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
- Gas management utilising independent cylinders
- Equipment considerations
- Cylinder options
- Buoyancy compensator device (BCD)/harness options
- Problem solving
- Water entries
- S-Drills (specific to sidemount)
What is included and excluded?
- 3 hours Theory Session
- 4 hours Pool Training Session
- Diver's Certification upon successful completion of course
- Land and Sea Transfer from Singapore to Tioman Island
- 2 Nights A/C Accommodation @ Berjaya Tioman Resort (Quart Sharing)
- 2 buffet Breakfast, 2 packed Lunches and 1 buffet Dinner @ Sri Nelayan Resturant
- 5 Boat Dives & 1 Night Dive (optional)
- Sidemount Equipment Rental (SM BCD, SM Tank Stage Straps and SM Regulators)
- Marine Park Fee (RM50/- per pax)
- Speed Boat transfers when tide is too low for ferry embarkation/disembarkation @ jetty terminal (RM30/- one way)
- Travel Insurance and Tips
How long does it take?
- The Sidemount Diver Course is conducted over at few
days of training and a weekend-trip basis.
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on available trips.
SDI SIDEMOUNT DIVER COURSE